TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions before placing your order. By placing an order on this website, you will be accepting these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. This was last updated on the 30th September 2020.
- Whilst placing an order on this website, you will be guided through the shopping and payment process. Please be sure your order is correct before placing your order.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email, to highlight that we have received your order. You will then receive a further confirmation once your item(s) have been dispatched.
- Please note that items are subject to availability. As there may be a delay between the time the order is placed and the time the order has been processed, the stock position relating to your particular order may change. If an item becomes “out of stock” you will be notified as soon as possible and you will be refunded where payment has already been taken.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order if the item becomes unavailable, is out of stock, if there is an error with the product, or we are unable to obtain authorisation of payment.
- If any of the above circumstances apply, we will inform you of this by e-mail.
- Please note that images on this site are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colours displayed on your screen. Your items may vary slightly in colour from images displayed on your screen.
- All sizes and measurements of the items listed are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure these sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible. 30
- By using the site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Why we collect your data
- We need to collect your information, to ensure the item(s) you order are dispatched to you correctly. This information is also used whereby a refund or exchange needs to take place.
- Your data is collected when you visit the site and when you make a purchase on the site. Please note your data is secured and protected at all times.
When we’ll share your data
- All data collected at S&J Motorcycles will NOT be shared with any external companies.
- You have a number of rights under the GDPR regarding the use of your personal data, including updating your information, changing your communication options and having your personal data erased.
- You have various legal rights in relation to the information you give us, or which we collect about you, as follows:
- You have a right to access the information we hold about you free-of-charge, together with various information about why and how we are using your information, to whom we may have disclosed that information, from where we originally obtained the information and for how long we will use your information.
You have the right to ask us to rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to ask us to erase the information we hold about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’). Please note that this right can only be exercised in certain circumstances and, if you ask us to erase your information and we are unable to do so, we will explain why not.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where: (i) the information we hold about you is inaccurate; (ii) we are unlawfully using your information; (iii) we no longer need to use the information; or (iv) we do not have a legitimate reason to use the information. Please note that we may continue to store your information, or use your information for the purpose of legal proceedings or for protecting the rights of any other person.
You have the right to ask us to transmit the information we hold about you to another person or company in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right can only be exercised in certain circumstances and, if you ask us to transmit your information and we are unable to do so, we will explain why not.
Where we use/store your information because it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, you have the right to object to us using/storing your information. We will stop using/storing your information unless we can demonstrate why we believe we have a legitimate business interest which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms.
Where we use/store your data because you have given us your specific, informed and unambiguous consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to object to us using/storing your information for direct marketing
- Credit / Debit Cards